From the start Poulpharm consists of 2 business units: a diagnostic lab for poultry veterinarians and a contract research center (CRO) which conducts clinical studies with poultry for the (para)pharmaceutical sectors.
To support the business unit CRO Poulpharm is looking for an animal caretaker for our site in Izegem.
- You take care of the animals (poultry) in function of research in a quality environment;
- In addition, you are able to carry out practical tests: recognising diseases and problems and monitoring the housing factors and hygiene status;
- Furthermore, you are co-responsible for the accurate entry and maintenance of the generated data during the research.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in agro- and biotechnology, option animal care or equivalent experience;
- You will work in an enthusiastic, dynamic team where a sense of responsibility is an important asset.
- Possession of a FELESA attestation B is an advantage;
- You are administratively accurate;
- You can plan and organize:
- You can work well in a team;
- You are flexible;
- You like a varied job;
- You are in possession of a drivers license B;
- You are willing to work weekends (according to fixed pattern).
Interested in this job? Apply with your curriculum vitae and motivation letter!