To further streamline and direct our operational departments, Poulpharm is looking for a department manager.
- You are the direct supervisor of all employees within this department;
- You strive for operational excellence within your department;
- You optimize business processes, workflows and communication flows;
- You maintain strong communication with the other departments within Poulpharm;
- You know how to perfectly transform the demand of the sales department to the operations;
- You help build the company culture and HR policies;
- You master the planning of your department and ensure optimal coordination;
- You strive for excellence;
- You strictly monitor cost budgets;
- You report to the management team.
- You hold a master’s degree;
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a managerial or coordinating role;
- You are communicative;
- Planning and organization is your thing;
- You have analytical, critical and problem-solving skills;
- You have a decisive personality, reason logically and look for creative solutions to problems;
- You are empathic.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging and responsible position;
- A job within a young, growing company and a highly motivated team;
- You will receive optimal support from the management team;
- A competitive salary package with benefits such as meal vouchers, company car, laptop, cell phone, group and hospitalization insurance;
- A 40 hour week with flexible hours.
Interested in this job? Apply with your curriculum vitae and motivation letter.