In Vivo Research Assistant
Poulpharm is looking for a hands-on in vivo research assistant (m/f) for our site in Izegem.
- You are co-responsible for the practical organization of the site and maintenance of the animal facilities, in close collaboration with the operational manager;
- You take care of the animals (poultry and pigs) in a secure way in function of research in a quality environment;
- In addition, you are able to practically organize and execute a trial, in close collaboration with the study director: recognizing diseases and problems and monitoring the housing factors and hygiene status;
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the accurate entry and maintenance of the data generated during the study.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical laboratory techniques or in agro- and biotechnology, option animal care or equivalent experience;
- You will work in an enthusiastic, dynamic team where independence and responsibility are important assets;
- Possession of a FELASA attestation B/C is an advantage;
- You are administratively accurate;
- You are well organized with an eye for neatness and structure;
- You can think in a problem-solving way;
- You are flexible and can multitask;
- You like a varied job;
- You are in possession of a drivers license B;
- You are willing to work weekends (according to fixed pattern).