Poulpharm, founded in 2006, is a reliable, independent partner for veterinarians and the veterinary pharmaceutical and food industry. Poulpharm specializes in offering high-quality research activities, both at the diagnostic level and in performing (pre-)clinical trials in its own testing facilities. All activities are performed under strict procedures (ISO 17025, GCP, GLP,…). Poulpharm is part of a global environment with locations in Belgium, Vietnam, Hungary, France and Italy.
In support, we are looking for a IT manager.
As IT Manager, you are the architect of the entire ICT process in our organization. Our growth requires a strategist, taking our internal processes and employees to the next level. You are a manager within the Support Services team, you will speak in the boardrooms about the strategies to be defined, but you can also provide outstanding support to employees to make processes more transparent. You are not afraid to roll up your own sleeves to modify databases or scripts, for example. You want to follow and know the operational activities in order to offer the right digital solution.
- You are responsible for preparing the ICT policy plan, meeting the annual targets and associated budgets of the plan;
- You have a complete view on the hardware, software and infrastructure and associated partners;
- You manage the various IT projects with internal staff and external partners;
- You optimize internal workflows and establish clear lines of communication;
- You are responsible for the training of employees at home and abroad.
- You hold an ICT related degree;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- You can work in a rapidly changing environment;
- You have experience with programming languages such as PHP, SQL and HTML.
- You are a true IT enthusiast and always stay up to date with the latest IT gadgets.
- You like to work in a global environment;
- You speak fluently English.
Interested in this job? Apply by mail with your curriculum vitae and motivation letter!