Scientific Manager Lab
For the support and further expansion of these research activities, Poulpharm is hiring a scientific manager with an expertise in the field of (pre)clinical research.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Active cooperation in the current research activities.
- New assay development, optimization and/or validation in the lab.
- Communicate with and assist technicians and study directors of the animal facilities (poultry, pig) and lab.
- Training of technicians in the newest developments.
- Providing scientific support to the different business units.
- You will report to the management.
- Master/ P.H.D. in a relevant discipline, not necessary but preferably with a few years of research experience.
- Experience as Study Director in clinical trials is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability and a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn new techniques, keep accurate records and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Innovative mind set and can do mentality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.