Scientific Manager Virology
For the support and further expansion of the research activities, Poulpharm is hiring a scientific manager with a large expertise in the field of veterinary virological research.
- Active cooperation in the current research activities;
- New assay developments, optimizations and/or validation in the field of virology;
- Communicate with and assist technicians and study director of the animal facilities (poultry, pig) and lab;
- Training of technicians in the newest developments;
- Providing scientific support to the different business units in the field of virology;
- You will report to the management.
- Master degree in a relevant discipline, not necessary but preferably with 5+ years of research experience;
- Experience as Study Director in clinical trials is a plus;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability and a positive attitude;
- Ability to learn new techniques, keep accurate records and perform multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong time management and organization skills;
- Innovative mind-set and can-do mentality;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Relevant supervisory/management experience.