Over more than 15 years Poulpharm is a reliable, independent partner for veterinarians and the veterinary pharmaceutical and nutritional industry. Poulpharm’s specialization lies in offering high quality level research activities, both at diagnostic level as in the execution of (pre)clinical trials in own test facilities.
- Perform statistical data analyses on data obtained from (pre)clinical trials and R&D projects.
- Provide support with regards to study design and sample size calculation.
- Look for opportunities to improve workflow.
- Develop user interfaces and visualization tools to facilitate data operations and data analysis.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines, emphasis on data security, integrity and traceability.
- Master in bioinformatics/statistical data analysis is required.
- Degree of proficiency in at least two programming languages, preferably SAS and R.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience on Linux systems and command-line.
- Experience with clinical trial data is a plus.
- Flexible mindset and quality driven.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Creative and innovative mentality.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, adaptability and a positive attitude.