Study Director Clinical Trials
For the support and further expansion of the research activities, Poulpharm is hiring a scientific manager with expertise in the field of clinical trials.
- Study director for clinical trials in poultry, pigs and other species;
- Writing of study proposals, protocols and reports;
- Communication with clients;
- Management and active cooperation of all study activities;
- Communicate with and assist the technicians in the CRO;
- You will report to the CRO Manager.
- A Master degree in a relevant discipline and 4+ years experience with in vivo research;
- Excellent scientific writing skills;
- Experience in GCP and GLP are a plus;
- Knowledge of the veterinary pharmaceutical industry is a plus;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to keep accurate records and perform multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong time management and organization skills;
- Innovative mind-set and can-do mentality;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Statistical skills are a plus;
- Veterinary skills are a plus;
- Relevant supervisory/management experience.